Saturday, March 21, 2020

10. IELTS Results!

The tenth post marks a milestone of receiving IELTS results.   Language proficiency is a criterion with room for most flexibility to gain points.   It's much difficult and time consuming to get an additional degree or a year of experience than upping your language score.   

My spouse made it a point to check online for our results every 5 minutes on the day they were supposed to be released.   You may check your results online before the hard copy is delivered to provided address by clicking here (for USA).  You will need your passport number to access results.  Below is a snapshot of my online result! 


I am extremely happy with my score even if it's not perfect.  What matters is the equivalent CLB level. See equivalent CLB levels below from IRCC website. I've highlighted my score on the chart. 


And that's the reason for my happiness - CLB10 in every section!  

Note in the official online result, I've not really shown the entire text below the result line.  That part contains cookie-cutter advice to improve your score.  

Don't ask my why it reads "IDP IELTS AUSTRALIA" when we took our exam on the east coast of US! 

No comments:

Post a Comment